About J Twenty One Coaching
Contact 07940 838 103 or email@example.com
Delivering Coaching within the West Midlands, throughout the UK & the USA.
We support a wide range of clients with face-to-face coaching in the Midlands, as well as telephone and Skype-based coaching services across the UK and overseas.
To get the maximum benefit from our services clients usually book a series of twelve or more coaching sessions. This enables us to get right down to the root of the issues they face and work with them to create lasting changes.
Listen to what Christiana has to say…
MInstF (Dip), Dip NMC
Business Ambassador for ‘This Is My City’, Birmingham 2020
Birmingham Business Woman of the Year 2016
Jackie has worked extensively in the corporate and charitable sectors across the Midlands, and also served as a Magistrate in the Birmingham Law Courts.
With a career span of more than two decades in corporate and charitable businesses, Jackie has been focused on career and life coaching for a range of companies, enabling her to build an impressive portfolio of corporate clients and high net-worth individuals in the Midlands, London, across the UK and the USA.
Jackie delivers her drive, passion and results-based focus in all her coaching services.
- Dluxe Birmingham & Solihull Summer 2017 Issue 24
- BBC Newsnight feature & The reaction to Theresa May’s speech
- dluxe Mag: Advice from J21 Coaching on Post Brexit Business
- Edge Magazine: Business Coaching and Property Entrepreneur Wins Business Woman of the Year Accolade
- Don’t Lose Your End-Of-Year Tax Allowances
- Winter Business & Career Coaching
- Women Who: Jackie Cummins of J21 Coaching
- Networking or Net-shirking?
- Spotlight On Business: Jackie Cummins Business Profile
- Coach Your Business To A New Year Of Success
- Is It Time For You And Your Business To Spring Forward
- Feature Amy Walters CIN Journal
- Feature J21Coaching Jackie Cummins
- Gem Magazine Dec 2012
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Influential Woman of the Year
- Inspirational Woman
- Networker of the Year
BSc, Cert Ed, Dip NMC
David began his career in the RAF, working for 15 years within the MOD. He has a wide range of training and coaching experience in both private and public sectors.
After completing a Business & Computing degree from Aston University in Birmingham, David worked as a consultant for a range of companies and organisations across the Midlands and wider UK.
In the last decade, David has mentored and coached colleagues and students in his role as a College Lecturer in a Business & Computing Department.
With more than 30 years’ private and public sector experience, David is able to offer corporate, career, business and relationship coaching, as well as delivering workshops and training programmes for companies.
David particularly enjoys working with managing directors, CEO’s, motivating staff teams and arranging succession days for businesses as an independent facilitator.
Contact Jackie Now
07940 838 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org