Corporate Coaching & Mentoring
At J Twenty One Coaching, we coach a wide variety of business individuals, including CEO’s and Senior Management but also Graduates at the start of their careers.
A company will often fund coaching for an individual who is experiencing difficulties that impact on their working life. Our coaching consultancy also supports groups that have been referred to our Midlands-based coaching services by their company.
Some of the corporate coaching services we offer help to deal with:
- Dealing with and managing change in business
- Effective coping skills for stress management
- Improving leadership skills in the workplace
- Developing personal effectiveness skills
- How to reach, hit and exceed commercial targets
- Improving presentation skills in the workplace
- How to prepare for redundancy and retirement
- Creating an achievable work/life balance
- Mentoring leaders in a corporate environment
Mentoring for Managers
Many managers are expected to use coaching skills in the workplace, but not all Managers receive enough support or mentoring to deliver this effectively.
At J Twenty One Coaching, our commercial backgrounds enable us to help organisations equip Managers with the right skill-set, giving them a coaching ethos and outlook, and ensuring that Managers consistently get the best from their staff.
Contact us here to find out more today.