Business Growth Strategy
Setting up, running and growing a business presents many challenges – and whilst the first 18 months are often the hardest, further obstacles will present themselves regularly. Deciding on when and how to grow a business can also be difficult.
Having an independent and objective business coach working with you, helping you to identify obstacles to growth, enabling you to expand personal and commercial awareness, and keeping you focused, can be invaluable building blocks to growing a successful business.
These key questions can be a useful starting point in coaching to build a business:
- Are you looking to establish a new business?
- Do you have a business plan and marketing strategy?
- Are you looking to take your business to the next level?
- Do you want to increase your business’s profitability?
- Are you working effectively or do you lack direction?
- Do you spend too much time working ‘in’ your business?
- Are you confident enough to clinch lucrative contracts?
- Do you have a defined strategy to build your business?
- Are you holding yourself back with fear and procrastination?
“Jackie is amazingly perceptive and has accurately been able to evaluate aspects of my life that have now been refined with clearly defined goals and we are starting to move forward towards the achievement of a balanced lifestyle that is both fulfilling and rewarding.”
Sutton Colfield West Midlands.
At J Twenty One Coaching, we have commercial expertise and work with business clients in the Midlands and across the UK, to help them overcome obstacles.
J21 Additional Services
- Business Plan Preparation
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Strategy & Regular Updates
- PR Strategy
- Referral & Connection to Other Warm Business Leads
- New or Refresh Branding Designs
- Website Design and Regular Updates
- Press & Media Coverage for your Business
- Top quality copywriting services for Websites, Social Media or other documentation
- High levelled professional blogging service
Career Additional Services
- CV Preparation or Improvements
- Interview Techniques
- Presentation Techniques
Contact us here to find out more today.