About J Twenty One
Delivering Coaching within the West Midlands, throughout the UK & the USA.
J Twenty One Coaching offers face-to-face coaching in the Midlands, as well as telephone and Skype-based coaching services across the UK, as requested by clients.
Our clients usually book a series of coaching sessions, to get the maximum benefit from J Twenty One Coaching, but it is also possible to book individual coaching sessions. Our coaching consultancy can deliver powerful results from a single session.
In our experience, the most beneficial results for clients come from a series of twelve or more coaching sessions, to successfully work through challenges our clients face.
Areas of coaching expertise in the Midlands
Our coaching consultancy services cover the following key areas –
- Business Growth Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Confidence & Self-Esteem Coaching
- Improving Work/Life Balance Coaching
- Transition Coaching (dealing with major changes)
MInstF (Dip), Dip NMC
Birmingham Business Woman of the Year 2016
Jackie has worked extensively in the corporate and charitable sectors across the Midlands, and also served as a Magistrate in the Birmingham Law Courts.
With a career span of more than two decades in corporate and charitable businesses, Jackie has been focused on career and life coaching for a range of companies, enabling her to build an impressive portfolio of corporate clients and high net-worth individuals in the Midlands, London, across the UK and the USA.
Jackie delivers her drive, passion and results-based focus in all her coaching services.
- BBC Newsnight feature & The reaction to Theresa May’s speech
- dluxe Mag: Advice from J21 Coaching on Post Brexit Business
- Edge Magazine: Business Coaching and Property Entrepreneur Wins Business Woman of the Year Accolade
- Don’t Lose Your End-Of-Year Tax Allowances
- Winter Business & Career Coaching
- Women Who: Jackie Cummins of J21 Coaching
- Networking or Net-shirking?
- Spotlight On Business: Jackie Cummins Business Profile
- Coach Your Business To A New Year Of Success
- Is It Time For You And Your Business To Spring Forward
- Feature Amy Walters CIN Journal
- Feature J21Coaching Jackie Cummins
- Gem Magazine Dec 2012
BSc, Cert Ed, Dip NMC
David began his career in the RAF, working for 15 years within the MOD. He has a wide range of training and coaching experience in both private and public sectors.
After completing a Business & Computing degree from Aston University in Birmingham, David worked as a consultant for a range of companies and organisations across the Midlands and wider UK.
In the last decade, David has mentored and coached colleagues and students in his role as a College Lecturer in a Business & Computing Department.
With more than 30 years’ private and public sector experience, David is able to offer corporate, career, business and relationship coaching, as well as delivering workshops and training programmes for companies.
David particularly enjoys working with managing directors, CEO’s, motivating staff teams and arranging succession days for businesses as an independent facilitator.
“Jackie has provided critical insight and pays attention to every aspect of your business, she is positive and encouraging at every encounter; I cannot believe the strides I have made with my health practice.”